10.18.2008

New(ish) Hair, and What's In My Purse

So i was browsing around my fellow fashion bloggers, and i came across a post on the contents of your purse. So I decided to share my purse with you. thanks to (A Girl Brushed Red*)

1. Twilight by Stephenie Meyer (my 2nd time reading it) - 2. California Drivers Guide (yes, i am learning) - 3. iPod (my beloved life saver) - 4. Nylon and Seventeen (I still haven't bought the November issue of AP with Forever The Sickest Kids on the cover) - 5. Hello Kitty Planner (theres a little zip-locking pouch where i keep all my store coupons. they come in handy) - 6.Sunglasses (thee biggest sunglasses i own, seriously they're huge) - 7.Hot Pink Headphones (not only do the compliment a lot of my outfits, but for $5 they definitely have good sound quality - 8.Sunglasses (ah, my 'Cobra' sunglasses, i dubbed them after Cobra Starship last year and this summer they started wearing that style of sunglasses. 10/29 at the Fillmore. YES) - 9. Make-up bag (see below) - 10.My adorable Hello Kitty bag (this depiction of Hello Kitty is pretty close to my style, thats why i love it)

(4 MAC lip glosses (Plus Luxe, Malibu Barbie, Fullfilled(2), 1 MAC eye shadow (Parfait Amour, 3 MAC black eyeliners (Ebony(2), Engraved), 1 MAC lash primer, 1 MAC lipstick in Impassioned, 1 eyeliner brush, 2 Urban Decay ink pots, 1 Dr.Pepper chapstick, 1 Soft-lips in Vanilla, 1 Purple Bow clip, Tweezers, Hair Shears, Foundation in Honey Beige, Small lip-gloss mirror, Lash Stylist Mascara, Maybelline Colourama in Flatter Me Pink, Hello Kitty Mirror, and 2 Hair ties.

Haha ignore the pouty face. I'm still a long way from my desired length. So there are no plans to cut my hair anytime soon.....well the bottom layer of course.





*http://agirlbrushedred.blogspot.com/

8 comments:

saray said...

I have this hello kitty thing too =D

Merily said...

I L O V E your hair. It's amazingly pretty.

Katia said...

haha I love how you have 2 pairs of sunglaces in your purse.
Cute picture =]

Taryn said...

well thats a lovely purse you have...i usually have my school work and a magazine in mines. Thats about it.

I keep cash and credit cards in my pocket. So the inside of my purse is rather boring

chnch said...

those are some awesome headphones!:)

Anonymous said...

Yay! I'm glad you did this post as well. <3

I need to try the UD ink pots. I just got MAC liquid eyeliner and it's pretty awesome. I used to be in love with the Mary Kate and Ashley Olsen ones they sold at Wal-Mart. <3

And I am totally in love with the A + O wedge ankle boots below. I anticipated them coming out for the longest time and when they did I didn't buy them and figured I"d wait for them to go on sale because last season ones were really cheap when they went on sale and alas I waited too long. They're no longer online. =/ At least not in black.

Alice Mary said...

I've popped a link to this blog on mine if that's ok? You're in my faves :) Great style!

TheClocktowerForest said...

I love the outfit post that took you five hours to submit here. It looks like a magazine spread. Would you mind if I borrowed the idea?