10.18.2008

I Need To The Laundrey




And For My Opening Statement..... I want this necklaces soooooo bad. (Girlprops.com)



The other day i was looking through a magazine and there was an article on Alice + Olivias line for Payless. and i found these red patent leather, flawless, wedge, ankle boots. And i fell in love, but after getting a few strange looks when expressing my love for them.....i started to doubt them. Especially after my little brother saying they looked like something a Power Ranger would wear. But I don't care i NEED them. And I want to get them in red since i have enough black shoes.




These ones are a little low for my taste, but they'll be more comfortable to walk around in.





Oh, annndddd. I got a sequined fanny pack (in silver) from Patricia Field. i love it so much. i just love staring at it. It's now one of my favorite pieces next to my leather jacket, black skinny jeans, and black sequined converse. Ugh i love it.


So tomorrow I'll be seeing The Academy Is..., We The Kings, Hey Monday, and Carolina Liar. I'm extremely excited for it. Even though i wish people would dress up more for shows....It's strictly band tee and skinny jeans for everyone.

No comments: